Wednesday, February 3, 2010

globaloria




.what are your thoughts about globaloria?

.yes i do because you learn new stuff every day and we work on the flash.some times i don't like it because its complicated
.what have you learned about globaloria?
.I've learned how to work the flash and add web pages to my blog.and I've learned how to update the learning log before i dint know anything about Gmail but now i do
.do you like to blog?
.yes i do because i can write what i feel in my blog like if i like chocolate i Can write a page about chocolate
.what are you currently working on globaloria?
.we are working on the creating a game in the flash we have to write all the stages then draw it to make a flash game.
.tell me of your game concept.
we will make the game and its about health and we will make it to help people
.what do look forward to learn in globaloria
learn to make a movie on the flash




No comments:

Post a Comment

vasqueza108@gmail.com